RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] Next Face to face Meeting?

Title: Next Face to face Meeting?

Hi folks,

I was hoping to borrow some time at the CDT workshop for a DD-specific meeting, but I have a personal conflict and will likely miss the workshop.  However, Pawel will be attending to talk more about the DSF technology and the MI implementation.

Dominique suggested a face-to-face in late October, which sounds like a good idea to me.  We can meet in Ottawa, Toronto, or perhaps somewhere in the U.S. depending on what’s best for folks.  The purpose of this meeting would be to focus on technical questions for DSF and MI, as well as do some technical planning around additional features to be implemented on top of DSF.

Thoughts and comments?

Doug