RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] RE: Next Meeting

Hi folks,

Here is the agenda from last month’s cancelled meeting.  Let’s just try to sync up on everyone’s progress.  We will cover WR’s contributions in more detail in the August monthly call.

Conf #:  800-741-0846 (706-679-9532), passcode: 7817182169#

Doug

Agenda:

- Subgroup leads:  quick progress summary and next steps (prototyping/contributions).

- Darin: next steps in platform debug: multi-context, clone and pin.

- Pawel: update on debug model contribution.

I’m especially interested in discussing what prototyping work people are able to do.  Please add topics you’d like to cover.