Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 11:07 AM
Subject: RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] FW: hardware breakpoints

Martin,,

Thanks for the added detail. So, are you able to avoid/remove the platform's "Toggle Breakpoint" menu item, or do you just tell users to ignore it? I'm guessing you're able to avoid it since you guys have your own editor and plug in at the platform level. We're CDT-based, so that will be trickier for us.

John