[dsdp-dd-dev] debug model requirements discussion

Hi all,
Based on the information I gathered so far, I listed the DSDP
requirements for a debug model on the twiki page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/DD/DebugModel

I gave up on the hypothetical debugger example, or on trying to collect
all the use cases to support all the requirements.  Given how in this
group everyone seems to rather familiar with the problem space, it might
be easier to just come up with use cases as needed to justify specific
requirements.
-Pawel

Back to the top