[dsdp-dd-dev] Disassembly View Requirement

Hi everyone,

I have updated the disassembly twiki website with the requirements that I have gather through multiple email threads in the archive. Any feedback and additional requirement is welcome. Additionally, I suggest that we keep one discussion thread for the disassembly view requirement. This can be related to the CDT disassembly view or Disassembly renderer in the Memory view.

Regards,

Patrick

Back to the top