[dsdp-dd-dev] RE: Console requeriments?

I have other requeriment. The Eclipse console catch the <Enter> key like "\n\r" but in a shell this key is "\n" some programs like Ciao Prolog doesn't work with this change. I work with my own console and catch the <Enter> with my own listener and change the substring "\n\r" for "\n" but I canĀ“t disconect the Eclipse console of the process.
The requeriments are:
1. The console key for Enter must be "\n" or
2. The console must can be disconected to a process
Thanks

Back to the top