Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] multi-core or multi-process debugging

Hi Doug-san,

Thank you very much for response me. We are developing multi-core (we have tested max. 4 CPUs) in one Eclipse environment. We are doing own way but I think to stream line with DSDPDD is better solution for us.  I will have busy Monday at EclipseCon and I only attend annual member meeting and have 5 mins talk about our result. If we have a chance, we will talk to Multi-core support on Monday. We currently use Eclipse 3.2.1 which is not support Multi-core (I think). Doing that, we boot our own debugger behind Eclipse. Eclipse plugin under CDT talk to our own debugger. Thus, our Eclipse support non-GNU debug information.