[doc2model-dev] Some questions about input datasources

Hi all,
i send this mail to the devel list i think it could be good to be transparent for this subject.

In current version of Doc2model we get a document factory from input document extension, for example docx document, the file extension is docx we load through extension point the docxfactory which will load the docxdocument.

Concerning JIRA and maybe other datasources is it good to keep identification using extensions ? do we find another way of recognition ?

Regards
Tristan FAURE

begin:vcard
fn:Tristan FAURE
n:FAURE;Tristan
org:Atos Origin Integration
adr;dom:BP 43045;;6 impasse alice guy;Toulouse Cedex 03;;31024
email;internet:tristan.faure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title;quoted-printable:Ing=C3=A9nieur Logiciel
tel;work:05 34 36 34 46
tel;fax:05 34 36 31 00
version:2.1
end:vcard