(In all case for Neon this seems to me mandatory to not break the API)

Thx
Simon

Le 09/08/2016 à 15:59, Kaloyan Raev a écrit :

Hi,

I've declared DLTK 5.6 M1:

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/dltk/updates-dev/milestone/5.6m1/

I contributed it to both the Oxygen and Neon.1 simrel builds.

Kaloyan

From: dltk-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <dltk-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Dawid Pakuła <zulus@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2016 11:03:56 AM
To: DLTK Developer Discussions
Subject: Re: [Dltk-dev] DLTK 5.6 part of Neon.1

Hi,

thanks! After DLTK declare I’ll promote PDT builds.

--
Dawid Pakuła

From: Kaloyan Raev <kaloyan.r@xxxxxxxx>
Reply: DLTK Developer Discussions <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 8 August 2016 at 09:15:32
To: DLTK Developer Discussions <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Dawid,

Of course, DLTK 5.6 will be part of Neon.1.

The Checkpoint was mandatory only for *new* projects in the release train.

Tomorrow is the Oxygen M1 +2 date. I will declare the DLTK 5.6 M1 milestone. I will contribute it to both the Oxygen and Neon.1 simrel builds.

Two weeks later is the Neon.1 RC1 +2 date. I will declare the DLTK 5.6 RC1 milestone and contribute it to the Neon.1 simrel build.

The same can be done for PDT on the respective +3 dates.

Sounds good?

Kaloyan