From: Kaloyan Raev <kaloyan.r@xxxxxxxx>
Reply: DLTK Developer Discussions <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 28 June 2016 at 14:10:45
To: DLTK Developer Discussions <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Re: [Dltk-dev] DLTK builds fail

The build with Java 8 is even worse.

Now we have this error in the o.e.dltk.ui.tests:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Could not load SWT library. Reasons:
/jobs/genie.dltk/dltk-nightly/workspace/org.eclipse.dltk.core/core/tests/org.eclipse.dltk.ui.tests/target/work/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/121/0/.cp/libswt-pi-gtk-4530.so: libgthread-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
no swt-pi-gtk in java.library.path
/opt/public/hipp/homes/genie.dltk/.swt/lib/linux/x86/libswt-pi-gtk-4530.so: libgthread-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Can't load library: /opt/public/hipp/homes/genie.dltk/.swt/lib/linux/x86/libswt-pi-gtk.so

Alex K, any clue?

[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/dltk/job/dltk-nightly/ws/org.eclipse.dltk.core/core/tests/org.eclipse.dltk.ui.tests/target/work/data/.metadata/.log

Kaloyan