Re: [Dltk-dev] bugfix keyword arguments in DLTK Ruby

Hi Ralf,

To propose patch for DLTK you can't use Github. DLTK is using Gerrit for proposing and reviewing code. At the beginning be sure you have read all 3 points from this link - https://wiki.eclipse.org/PDT/Contributing#Preparing_and_sending_patches

Git repo: https://git.eclipse.org/c/dltk/org.eclipse.dltk.ruby.git/
Url for Gerrit configuration: ssh://username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/dltk/org.eclipse.dltk.ruby.git
Gerrit: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/q/project:dltk/org.eclipse.dltk.ruby

If something will be not clear let me know, also if you need help with configuring dev environment. I'm not involved in dltk.ruby project but I can give you basic help with this.

Regards,
Michal