Re: [Dltk-dev] Contributing ShellEd to DLTK project

There is some overhead for operating an entire new project, so this is a reasonable concern.

Is this, however, a good fit for DLTK? Does it fit by virtue of being implemented using DLTK?

Does this, maybe, fit better in Linux Tools?

I'm pretty excited about this moving to Eclipse. Let me know how I can help.

Wayne