Re: [Dltk-dev] DLTK in Mars

Hi guys,

We are very sorry but we don’t have a resources to continue work on DLTK at Xored.
Right now we mainly focused on RCPTT project.

We would be glad if somebody of community can take care of project and will be a project leader.
As alternative if someone interested in commercial usage of DLTK we could think about contract form of our involvement.

At least we could start from making Dawid or somebody else as a commiter on project to continue release cycle at least for one year.
It will give a time for dependent project to plan their future, integrate parts of DLTK as part of project or switch to different technology.

Best regards,
Andrey.

--

Andrey Sobolev | Xored Software Inc, Principal Software Engineer | http://www.xored.com | O: +7 383 363 1033 | M: +7 913 897 3747 | E:andrey.sobolev@xxxxxxxxx