Re: [Dltk-dev] If I want to use DLTK with Tcl and Rivet, how can I upload the files to my webserver upon saving them?

An alternative way to do that could be to use the build mechanism:

Go to Preferences/General/Workspace and enable "Save automatically before build"
Then open the project Properties dialog for the project you want to do that for. Go to "Builders" and add your own external Program tool. Configure the external tool to upload the files (sftp, ssh?).
Now when you press Ctrl+B the files should be uploaded.

(Alternatively you can enable "Build automatically" instead of "Save automatically before build", and use Ctrl+S for each individual file)

This solution is a bit more complex than using RSE, since the external tool has to either upload all files on each build, or be able to detect which files have been modified since last time it uploaded files. But it might worthwhile when using RSE is not possible or convenient.