Re: [Dltk-dev] If I want to use DLTK with Tcl and Rivet, how can I upload the files to my webserver upon saving them?

Consider installing the Remote Systems Explorer. You can set up a connection to your server and use that connection to directly edit server content. It would allow you to double click on the remote file to edit, and then automatically upload on save. It doesn't automatically keep a local copy, however.

HTH,

Wayne