Re: [Dltk-dev] Hi. installing DLTK TCL on Eclipse Luna

Yes! I apologize for disturbing or annoying you. It looks like there is a bug in Luna. The box that lists the package selections in "Install new software" is there but I cannot see the selections. I found that yesterday. I just clicked "select all" button, and I had them all. And just to make Luna run on my Debian Wheezy GNU/Linux, I had to force it to use GTK 2 libraries .