[Dltk-dev] Improvements in DLTK Indexing performance

I am working on performance improvements in Zend Studio which is based on Eclipse PDT, which in turn uses on DLTK.

During my work in the last few weeks I identified several potential improvements in DLTK indexing. Here are the bugs reported - all of them with patches attached (links to GitHub):
I'd appreciate if a committer reviews and eventually merge this patches. Applying all of them in our adopter's product give significant performance improvement, especially when working with huge projects, i.e. ~10,000 source modules. I guess they will be useful to other products based on DLTK. And merging them in DLTK origin source stream would save us efforts in the long run to maintain a DLTK fork just for them.

Thanks,
Kaloyan

Back to the top