Re: [Dltk-dev] DLTK thread dead lock

Thanks :-) I will try to modularize them again.

Best,

Peter

On 15.07.2013 13:28, Alexey Panchenko wrote:
Hi,

Right. If modularized correctly, then it's physically not possible :-)

What happens in this particular case: indexer is in the dltk.core (non-UI) and is started earlier. It tries to read some preferences, which are supposed to be in the core part of your IDE. Unfortunately, there is only one module, which includes UI, so deadlock happens.

There could be other similar cases.

Regards,
Alex