[Dltk-dev] EclipsePreferencesAdapter question

hello all -

  Plugin.getPluginPreferences() is deprecated, so i switched over to using an instance of IEclipsePreferences, which required me to use the EclipsePreferencesAdapter in my ui plugins to get access to my 'core' plugin's preference store.

  that's all fine and good except i just realized the EclipsePreferencesAdapter is read-only and i'm getting an UnsupportedOperation exception thrown when i try to toggle the state of displaying debug variables b/c it can't save the value to the preference store any longer.

  i'd prefer not to use the deprecated Preferences, so what is the correct solution to this? is there a reason the EclipsePreferencesAdapter has to be read-only?

  thanks!

--
-jae

Back to the top