Re: [Dltk-dev] SourceParserUtil cache miss

  awesome! thanks for taking care of this!!

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 6:38 AM, Alexey Panchenko <alex.panchenko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
@Jae
Double parsing on editor open was caused by the clearing the cache on
changing the source module to working copy.
I checked how it works and as cache is specially cleared during the
operations, so additional clear is not necessary.
I remove the corresponding check from the SourceModuleInfoCache and it
doesn't parse twice.

@Johan
The double parsing in makeConsistent() is happening with a change
followed by a quick save, if I recall correctly.
I think we should add kind of synchronization there, so the second
thread just waits.
Do you agree on the approach?

Regards,
Alex