Re: [Dltk-dev] SourceParserUtil cache miss

  btw: i'm more then happy to do this work if it's the agreed upon approach. :)

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 10:30 AM, Jae Gangemi <jgangemi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  are there any other possible ways to address this?

  johan: at this point, have you seen any negative side effects?

  if no other solutions
have been thought off, perhaps this could be added w/ a way to turn it on/off (perhaps via a language toolkit method) until something better comes along?

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Alexey Panchenko <alex.panchenko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I remember we discussed it and I wasn't sure it should be fixed this way.