Re: [Dltk-dev] selection engine implementation

The parameters should be renamed to selectionStart and selectionEnd actually.

It is called as
engine.select(cu, offset, offset + length - 1);
(inherited from JDT)

Not sure if -1 makes sense or not, I prefer ending position to be
exclusive, but some parts of JDT have it inclusive.

Regards,
Alex