Re: [Dltk-dev] Multiple languages in a single Scriptproject

Hi Robert,

Actually DLTK doesn't support multiple script languages per project.
Most of language detections are performed using project, so first nature specified in project are used.

There was a lot of discussions about how to support multiple languages in one project.
And actually we are not started any work on this topic.

Right now contributing of few script natures in same project will lead to model contained both languages.

So solve editor opening issue please do following:

Since DLTL open utility uses org.eclipse.dltk.ui.language extension to look for appropriate editor.
You need to contribute one for php nature with a bigger priority and override method IDLTKUILanguageToolkit.getEditorId().
So DLTK will open file in correct editor using returned editor id.
Also it probable will be required to override some other php extensions in same manner.

Best regards,
Andrey Sobolev.