Re: [Dltk-dev] Invoke manual reconciling?

Hi again,

i tried the reconcile-method of ISourceModule in my Editor:

public void reconcile(){
		IWorkingCopyManager manager =
DLTKUIPlugin.getDefault().getWorkingCopyManager();
		ISourceModule unit = manager.getWorkingCopy(getEditorInput());
		try {
			unit.reconcile(true, null, getProgressMonitor());
		} catch (ModelException e) {
		}
	}

which is called when certain events occur, however, this does not
trigger a reparsing of the document. Is there any other way to do
this? For example, fake a document change (how?)

regards
Sebastian