Re: [Dltk-dev] Invoke manual reconciling?

Hi,

i'm not sure how to use the reconcile method of ISourceModule.
What i want to achieve is following:
The plug-in should start a reconciling of the opened files in the
editor (or known files in the project) after certain events. For
example, i implemented an own system to start an interpreter process.
If the interpreter process isn't started, certain values are unknown
to the editor (variables for example). When the interpreter is
started, those values can be queried from the interpreter. So if an
variable is marked for an error in the editor when the interpreter is
not started, i want the plug-in to reconcile the files when the
interpreter fires up to automatically resolve such things. Currently
the user has to type something into the editor to start a reconciling
process.
There are also other events in which i need to manually invoke the
reconciling of files.

regards,
Sebastian