Re: [Dltk-dev] selection

Hello,

I think the question is about
org.eclipse.dltk.javascript.internal.ui.text.JavascriptSourceViewerConfiguration.getDoubleClickStrategy(ISourceViewer, String)

return new DefaultTextDoubleClickStrategy() {
@Override
protected IRegion findExtendedDoubleClickSelection(IDocument document, int offset) {
// fall back on just words
int i = offset;
while (Character.isJavaIdentifierPart(text.charAt(i--))) {
if (i == -1) {
	break;
}
}
start = i + 2;
i = offset;
while (Character.isJavaIdentifierPart(text.charAt(i++))) {
if (i == text.length()) {
	break;
}
}