Re: [Dltk-dev] Re: Using org.eclipse.dltk.ui.correctionProcessor extension point

Hi Alex,

Thank you very much, I'm now able to activate the ScriptCorrectionAssistant.
Everything works like a charm but when I save a file, the red marker
problem goes over the lightbub icon (see screenshot:
http://tinyurl.com/37nc5c8).

What can I do to fix that?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,