Re: [Dltk-dev] Re: Getting a wrong/older version of a ModuleDeclaration from SourceParserUtil.getModuleDeclaration(ISourceModule)

project->clean will trigger the full build.

And for some reason we(pdt) use  org.eclipse.php.internal.core.builder.ParserBuildParticipantFactory instead of org.eclipse.dltk.core.builder.ParserBuildParticipantFactory.And if you want to trigger FULL_BUILD every time you save a file,I think you can create your own ParserBuildParticipantFactory.