[Dltk-dev] Using org.eclipse.dltk.ui.correctionProcessor extension point

Hi,

I'm looking to use the org.eclipse.dltk.ui.correctionProcessor extension point.
I declared the following extension point:
 <extension
       point="org.eclipse.dltk.ui.correctionProcessor">
    <correctionProcessor
          class="org.eclipse.wst.xquery.set.internal.ui.corrections.SETCorrectionProcessor"
          nature="org.eclipse.wst.xquery.core.nature">
    </correctionProcessor>
 </extension>

However, when running the editor, the class SETCorrectionProcessor is
never loaded.
How do I get org.eclipse.dltk.ui.text.ScriptCorrectionProcessorManager
to be invoked?
I tried to debug it and noticed that
org.eclipse.dltk.ui.text.ScriptCorrectionProcessorManager is never
loaded as well.
am I missing something? What should I do? Is there some documentation
available for this extension point? Or a small example maybe?

Best regards,

William

Back to the top