Re: [Dltk-dev] ScriptDebugTarget.terminate(boolean) is waiting for process for THREAD_TERMINATION_TIMEOUT

Hi Alex,

We have two usecases that are similar. Zorba XQuery Processor debugger
and 28msec's Sausalito XQuery Web App Framework debugging. Both are
similar in terms of functionality. We use Zorba's XQuery debug
protocol. For this, we built a translator/proxy that maps DBGP
commands sent by DLTK to Zorba protocol commands.

Now I see. I have to check what happens with the DBGP's "stop" command
and why the debugger is not stopping when this is received.

Thanks!