[Dltk-dev] Basic CDS Pull View UI - to be delivered on Monday

Hi folks,

Unfortunately pull view UI is not ready to be used with CDS logic: we're assuming Cisco would implement our controller interfaces with access to actual model but those controller interfaces and UI still amorphous, so any integration attempts looks to be unreasonable at the current stage.

Guys will continue to work on UI this weekend to get basic UI functionality and data access layer in shape by Monday.

Thank you,
Andrey

Back to the top