[Dltk-dev] Debugger engine breakpoint notification

Dear DLTK devs,

I posted this on the wtp-incubator mailing-list and I thought I should also post my question on this list since it's more a DLTK question.

Anyway, I have been successful at connecting my debugging engine to the IDE, until DBGP sends the 'run' command. What I don't know if how the debugging engine notify DBGP that a breakpoint has been hit. I couldn't find anything in the DBGP documentation (which seems to miss a part of describing notification commands). So the question is do you know what the message the debugging engine needs to send to the IDE when a breakpoint has been hit?

thanks!
Lionel

Back to the top