From: "Robert Gründler" <doobre@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "DLTK Developer Discussions" <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 2, 2010 3:26:59 PM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: Re: [Dltk-dev] Extending the ScriptModel

Another way is implementation of org.eclipse.dltk.core.IModelProvider.

how can i tell DLTK of my implementation of IModelProvider ? i couldn't find
any dltk extension point where i could register it, except org.eclipse.core.resources.modelProviders.

Is this the right extension point to use for this ?

regards

-robert