Re: [Dltk-dev] IBuildParticipantExtension2 help!

Alex,

Thanks for your reply. I'm not familiar with the "indexer" code and I don't know how could I help there.

In the meanwhile, I was playing with the build order feature and is very simple to implement (please correct me if I'm missing something). To add this feature, we need to make some changes in the ScriptBuilder and StandardScriptBuilder classes, the change consist in replace some calls to "new HashSet" by "new LinkedHashSet", in this way we ensure that the result of the getDependencies method order is maintain it, then when the buildElementsList is created we have to change the order of insertion to (ScriptBuilder line 893).

I think that this change doesn't have a huge impact and serve the purpose of the getDependencies method.

I'd like to provide a patch for this but I could not find the cvs repository for: 1.0.2.v20100209-1928

Is it possible to apply this change?

Thanks in advance.

edgar