Re: [Dltk-dev] // XXX: what if multiple extensions define a selector

  my perl project does - i created an implementation that can use PPI to parse the document, but it requires the user to have PPI installed on their system, so i offer the option of a 'null' parser that just does nothing.

  if i can ever get a good enough grasp of how antlr works, it'd be possible to create a parser based upon that.

  personally, i think it's better to have the flexibility to add multiple implementations from the get go. i had thought that most of the selectors were defined in the core w/o any available implementations, leaving the individual extension point to add it's own option but i haven't looked at that code in a long while so that thought may be incorrect.