From: "Robert Gründler" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, November 7, 2009 5:02:48 PM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: [Dltk-dev] Extending the project wizard

Hi all,

i'm extending PDT to support a php framework, and i'd like to extend the
project wizard.
In a very basic version, i would simply need a checkbox which indicates
if the project
should support the framework.

The pdt-dev team suggested to ask this to the dltk team, as they simply
extend the
DLTK project wizard, so here i go ;)

Has anyone a hint how i could implement this ?

thanks !

-robert