[Dltk-dev] TCL Keyword Extension Point

Hi list,

I just installed the dynamic language toolkit and was interested in extending the TCL editor so that I could use it for editing configuration files for OpenOCD.  This project adds additional commands to the TCL language for configuring targets and other items related to embedded system development.  These commands are not standard TCL, but it would be a waste of time for me to reimplement the editor.

Right now, I'm experiencing a problem where Eclipse cannot find the ITclKeywords interface.  It appears that the package 'org.eclipse.dltk.tcl' is not exported by the plug-in.  Is this how it's intended to be or are developers for projects outside of DLTK allowed to implement the 'org.eclipse.dltk.tcl.core.tclkeywords' extension point?

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

// Dean Glazeski

Back to the top