Re: [Dltk-dev] Where is the code that filters the completion proposals?

Hi Gabriel,

The filtering happens in org.eclipse.jface.text.contentassist.CompletionProposalPopup class:

    private final Runnable fFilterRunnable= new Runnable() {
        public void run() {
                    proposals= computeFilteredProposals(offset, event);
            if (proposals != null && proposals.length > 0)
                setProposals(proposals, fIsFilteredSubset);
            else
                hide();
        }
    };

So, the nature way to terminate completion is when there are no proposals found.

And the control keys (arrows, esc, enter, tab, etc) are handled in CompletionProposalPopup.verifyKey(VerifyEvent)

Regards,
Alex