Re: [Dltk-dev] New integration build for R2.0

Hi Michael,

I've trying to do it today, but it may require one more day.
I'm in process of tuning our build system to build new indexer plugins feature as optional.

Alex originally included new index plugins into core feature.
But with this solution it is not possibly to update DLTK via update site if there is no h2 already available.

Best regards,
Andrei Sobolev.

Hi folks,

Can you build a new integration for DLTK R2.0 please?

Thanks!