[Dltk-dev] Rhino grammar file

Hi,

at the dltk project we now have a grammar file for generating an AST tree for formatting code (and later on for code completion and so on)
But the problem is now we have to completely be in sync with the AST of rhino. for example we dont have the grammer currently for E4X
which we also would like to have (we just know how to skip it and see it as 1 big node)

It would really great if rhino would have a grammar and use that also for generating its internal AST stuff.
Then IDE's that want to build support for rhino scripting can then just take that grammar and generate the stuff for there tooling to get
full support of what rhino handles.

Is there somewhere a grammar file that has full _javascript_ version 1.7 support and E4X ?

johan

Back to the top