[Dltk-dev] Tcl DLTK v1...

From: Bakyt
For att: Andrey Platov

Thank you very much for excellent contribution to Tcl development world.
I'm newbie with Tcl but jump to test this wonderful language with Eclipse, where I am also new... but brave.

I have two question to seek your help / assistance / guidance:

1. How can Iget and flush man pages Tcl into Eclipse. The question arises because the standart  Active state distr has in .../doc some sort of compiled help file, which Eclisp DLTK does not see. Can your provide me some guidence, thanks.

2.  When I tried to run very primitive tcl script in the console window appeared:
error reading package index file c:/tcl85/lib/teapot/package/tcl/lib/pkgIndex.tcl: couldn't read file "c:/tcl85/lib/teapot/package/tcl/lib/struct_set2.2.3/pkgIndex.tcl": no such file or directory
error reading package index file c:/tcl85/lib/teapot/package/tcl/lib/pkgIndex.tcl: couldn't read file "c:/tcl85/lib/teapot/package/tcl/lib/struct_set2.2.3/pkgIndex.tcl": no such file or directory

What I shall I do fix it?
I am using Active state distribution v 8.5 Tcl and Tcl DLTK sdk 1.0v.

Best regards,
Bakyt

Back to the top