[Dltk-dev] DLTK x Manual language integration into Eclipse

Hi

I have been working in adapting a proprietary programming language into Eclipse, initially adapting the grammar to create a parser and all possible Eclipse features such as outline view, hovers, syntax check, flow analizers, model convertion to graphical representation using GEF, etc.
The gramar I have converted from YACC to Javacc.

My questions is if it worths to migrate to DLTK. Does DLTK also provide refactoring?

Where can I get more information about how to integrate a new language in Eclipse using DLTK?

Thanks in advance!
ViT

Back to the top