From: "Wayne Beaton" <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 11:32:37 PM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: [Dltk-dev] DLTK Release/Graduation Review follow up

Hi. I'm following up on the discussion we had on the call today.

I'd like to better understand why _javascript_ and Python support are not
included in the release. Is it that they're just not ready for release
yet? Have you updated the project plan to capture this?

At the end of the review documentation, you discuss a future move to
Tools Top-level Project. This will require a move review sometime after
the Galileo release. A move review requires very little documentation: a
short document with a single paragraph describing why you want to move
should do it.

While the development process doesn't explicitly require it, you should
get a +1 from the two PMCs. I'll start you off... +1 from the Technology
PMC.

Wayne