Re: [Dltk-dev] Any suggestions about how can I build and integrate a DGBP proxy in DLTK?

you could just write the client part that handles the dltk stuff and just call your debug methods on the client.
Do you need to communicate with a socket on the client? I think the other one will be harder (implementing the eclipse side)