[Dltk-dev] How can one initialize an IScriptProject property to a given value at project creation time

Hi,

I want my IScriptPtroject to have a certain property set after the New
Project Wizard finished. How can I do this? The result must be the
".settings" directory having inside "my.plugin.id.prefs" file with my
setting. I want to avoid the user from having to go through the
property page. (And I don't want to make this setting the eclipse
default Eclipse preference since this happens only for certain
project)

Thanks!

Regards,
Gabriel