[Dltk-dev] Content Assist for function/method parameters?

Hello everyone.

I am trying to find out how to get content assist working for method/function parameters for completions that my ScriptCompletionProposalComputer generates.

I hoped to be able to step through to the point in the DLTK JS IDE, but that makes the list of proposals go away, and so I do not even get to the relevant parts of the code.

I looked at JavaScriptCompletionProposal, because being the only class around (and no JavaScriptMethodCompletionProposal or so) I assumed that would be the right thing to copy to get completion of function/method parameters, too.

Now, while playing with DLTK 1.0M7 I noticed that JavaScriptCompletionProposal never gets instantiated in the first place (placed breakpoints on both constructors).

Can any of you point me where to look or what to do for function/method parameter completion?

At the moment my completions simply propose a "static" string containing the parentheses including the parameters. The completed parameters are not preselected, as opposed to DLTK JS IDE, where they are preselected and can be tabbed to and fro.

Thank you for any insights that you can provide.

With best regards

Clemens Anhuth

--
www.froglogic.com - Squish - Multi-Platform GUI Testing