Re: [Dltk-dev] Checking out DLTK as a Java project?

Alex Panchenko wrote:
Hi Clemens,

You should checkout each plugin as individual project.

Repository: /cvsroot/technology

- org.eclipse.dltk/core/plugins/org.eclipse.dltk.core
- org.eclipse.dltk/core/plugins/org.eclipse.dltk.ui
and so on.

Hello Alex,

I will do that.

Am I right in assuming that I need to check out as a "Plug-in Project"? If so, what about "Project Settings" / "Source folder:" and "Output folder:"?

Sorry, my unfamiliarity with Eclipse plug-in development is certainly showing here. :|

With best regards

Clemens Anhuth

Back to the top