Re: [Dltk-dev] Getting type information?

Alex Panchenko wrote:
I mean use CVS sources in workspace only.
In your build system you can use latest integration/milestone build, you don't need to build DLTK yourself.

Hello Alex,

I tried checking out the dltk sources. It works without error, but because there is a .project file I am unable to "check out as..." (to pick the Java wizard). So it ends up as a plain, untyped project in my workspace.

How do I check out the sources as a Java project?

With best regards

Clemens Anhuth

Back to the top