Re: [Dltk-dev] Getting type information?

Alex Panchenko wrote:
Hi Clemens,

I would recommend you to use sources from CVS - it would be much easier for you.

Hello Alex,

it would certainly make communication and helping easier (API changing over time, and having to investigate if and how something needed to be done by a past version, etc.).

But then again our build system would have to update and build DLTK from CVS too, an effort that we shy away from.

ScriptContentAssistInvocationContext scriptContext = (ScriptContentAssistInvocationContext) context;
scriptContext.getSourceModule();

Again, thank you.

With best regards

Clemens Anhuth