[Dltk-dev] Image for contributed completion proposals?

Clemens Anhuth wrote:
Hello everyone.

I have a org.eclipse.dltk.ui.text.completion.ScriptCompletionProposalComputer to contribute additional completions.

In my ScriptCompletionProposal subclass I want to provide a getImage() implementation which uses the default icons for fields, members, etc.

Hello everyone.

Doesn't anyone know if it is possible to provide an image for a contributed completion proposal?

(To recall, I only provide a ScriptCompletionProposalComputer to contribute additional proposals for the existing DLTK script engines.)

With best regards

Clemens Anhuth

Back to the top